Invite Natalie to Speak
I am passionate about helping others to live a life filled with hope, joy, and peace.
Some common topics I speak about include:
- My testimony of loss/finding hope in suffering
- Understanding mental health from a biblical worldview
- Suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention
- Coping with anxiety and/or depression
- Finding your identity in Christ
What Others are Saying
Want to hear Dr. Ford speak before inviting her to your event?
Listen to Natalie share her testimony at Truett McConnell University’s chapel service.
Workshops & Special Events
Dr. Ford tends to have more availability for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday events. She will consider Sundays depending on location. Due to her work schedule, Dr. Ford is rarely able to travel for speaking engagements that fall Sunday night-Wednesday.
Retreats & Conferences
Because of her teaching and counseling schedule, Dr. Ford needs ample notice before she can commit to speak at engagements that require extensive travel.